Admittedly, this week has been a bit of a slog. As I mentioned yesterday I can’t find my butt with both hands. The workouts have felt harder. My mind is scattered.
Instead of staying in my current funk, I’ve started thinking about everything I’m looking forward to in the near future. Next week will be good. I will make it so!
Here’s ten things I’m looking forward to next week:
1. We’ll have a Lebanese dinner with some family friends in town from Tennessee.
2. The return of Dallas – they better give J.R. Ewing a proper send off!
3. I’ll get to have lunch with an old friend who’s kicking butt and fighting breast cancer.
4. It’s the final week of ChaLean Extreme BURN phase. PUSH phase will be a fresh hell….but we’re ready to mix it up a bit.
5. I’m going to add a bit more cardio (probably some Turbo Jam). All this weight lifting has my arms/legs getting BIGGER instead of smaller. I need more
cowbell cardio! Just some 20 minute bursts of fat burning, nothing major.
6. Having some time to get re-organized!
7. The potential for 70 degree days on Monday and Tuesday. Yahoo!
8. The beginning of February! Time to break out the Valentine crafts and pick out Valentines for the girl’s classmates.
9. Some couple time next Saturday with Mr. Coffee!
10. Catching up with the DVR. I really want to watch Kevin Bacon’s new show “The Following” and see if it’s as good as everyone says it is.
What are YOU looking forward to next week?